Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Introductions again? A look back on the past...

I'm home from orchestra, so here's that re-introduction I promised.
Now, again, keeping with the fact that I don't really love the idea of giving hugely personal information, I'm not going to go to detailed.

I'm an avid hobbyist, with everything ranging from drawing, to chainmaille, to writing calligraphy, with crochetting, carving, sewing, paper craft, and many, many more thrown in between.  I'm sure I'll get to those later.  I'd rather like to try candle making.  And rapier fighting.  Ah, I also do leather crafting.
In my family I have my father, mother, older sister, and younger brother.  So I am the wild middle child, and that will probably come through in my writing whenever I complain about any of them.  Which I probably will do.
Also included in my family that I will probably talk about are our animals.  We have two cats, A female, short haired orange lioness (she likes to sit on our shoulders.  And chase crinkled paper balls.  Best cat ever.) named Artemis, and a male, long haired fuzzy orange puffball (he is the very definition of a scaredy cat.  I swear, if you breath in his general direction, he disappears to the safe upstairs land.) named Cicero.  
Yes, Cicero was named after the mad jester in Skyrim, in case you were wondering.  My dad thought it was splendid, we wanted to name him after a Greek (or was it Roman?) scholar.  I let him keep thinking that.  *cough* mad jester *cough*
My hobbies are what I'll write about.  
Hobbies and experiments.  I'll post all the strange new things I'm trying out to try to get my hair to grow faster.  
I'll put recipes for food I make, though I'm not a very good cook.  Working on leveling that particular skill up.  
Projects I'm working on, or want to work on.  Things I'm thinking about that I'm comfortable sharing.  
And on and on and on.  I'm sure I'm not covering everything I hope to write about, but that's fine.  
I'll just cover those things when they come up.

I'm currently working night shift, so I'll be posting at night most of the time.  Especially on my nights off.  
Gotta do something to kill those hours until I can go to bed.

It is time for me to go to bed now, though.  So I will bid you goodnight, Internet.  It was lovely chatting with you.

Ciao,
SheWhoMustWearHats 

No comments:

Post a Comment