Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Interesting developments

Good morning my lovelies.
So, a very interesting thing happened today. 
I work for a company, but am actually employed with a staffing company.
I worked with them seasonal last year, and was rehired a few weeks ago. 
Now, I got an email from the company, to schedule a time to convert from working for the staffing company, to actually working for the company. 

My problem is, I don't really like the job.  Yesterday I decided I'd start looking for work elsewhere, and today I get this email and schedule the appointment.
I mean, I didn't even think I was doing well enough for them to consider converting me.
I guess I am, though...
It's not like it's a contract job, so I can still look for a different job, but this is a pretty good first non-seasonal job.  They have good benefits, it's not minimum wage..
I suppose I'll just live with it unless I find something that's actually better.

Well, thanks for listening.  That's it for right now.  Gonna do some cooking tonight, so I'll post again later.

Ciao
SheWhoMustWearHats

No comments:

Post a Comment